Your cart is currently empty.
Get For-Ever Free Mails !
Join 654 other subscribers
tandf: The Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension: Table of Contents
- Designing for agricultural digital knowledge exchange: applying a user-centred design approach to understand the needs of users
- Values underlying farmers’ business development decisions: evidence from Swedish agriculture using Zaltman metaphor elicitation technique
- Introducing ‘microAKIS’: a farmer-centric approach to understanding the contribution of advice to agricultural innovation
- ‘It’s solely for the “Green Cert”': understanding young peoples’ motivation for engaging in agricultural education
- Agricultural information exchange and service delivery within social networks: evidence from Uganda’s banana value chain actors
- Could the influence of monitor farm programmes on practice change be BETTER? Lessons from sheep farmers and advisors in Ireland
- Exploring microAKIS: farmer-centric evidence on the role of advice in agricultural innovation in Europe
- Subjective norms influence advisors’ reluctance to discuss farm health and safety
- The effect of communication media on the uptake of agricultural innovations in selected states of Nigeria
- Factors contributing to rural extension agents’ support for a transfer of technology (ToT) approach: a multiple linear regression analysis