No products in this list yet!
Get For-Ever Free Mails !
tandf: The Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension: Table of Contents
- Innovation support services: an evidence-based exploration of their strategic roles in the Italian AKIS
- Pre-professional practices in the training of agricultural graduates: the case of Ecuador using fuzzy cognitive maps
- The role of farmers’ microAKIS at different stages of uptake of digital technology
- Digital innovations in the Czech Republic: developing the inner circle of the Triggering Change Model
- Multi-actor perspectives in extension, education and system-wide innovations
- (Un)willingness to contribute financially towards advice surrounding diffuse water pollution: the perspectives of farmers and advisors
- Technology diffusion within families: experimental evidence from Nicaragua
- Skills for competitiveness: an empirical analysis of the educational provision for oenologists offered by Italian universities
- Exploring smallholder farmers’ climate adaptation decision-making in mountainous areas of Central Vietnam: implications for extension services
- Burnout syndrome and remote learning strategies during the pandemic of COVID-19: a longitudinal study of Agrarian Sciences students